|Qualification Awarded||Master in Business Administration|
|Level Of Qualification||Master (2nd Cycle Degree)|
|Offered by||School of Economic Sciences and Administration|
|Mode of Study||Distance Learning|
Our MBA Philosophy
- Taking an MBA is a life-changing and demanding experience. It is committed to stimulate your thinking and give you the opportunity to learn how to manage and lead in a turbulent business environment.
- The FREDERICK OnlineMBA is an innovative and flexible program, designed to offer you the option to complete the curriculum of our on-campus MBA at a time that suits you and from any location you are based in the world. The program structure is designed so that you can personalize and tailor the MBA to fit your specific goals and needs. You can select from a number of different elective courses to specialize in areas of particular interest to you. The Final MBA Project will allow you to apply in practice what you have learnt in collaboration with companies and business organizations.
- As a member of our OnlineMBA class, you will benefit from interacting and collaborating with students from a diverse cohort with wide range of business cultures and backgrounds regardless of physical distances between them.
The program aims to:
- Develop a strategic and holistic perspective of a range of business disciplines.
- Integrate theory and practice by combining academic rigour with practitioner relevance.
- Create successful managers, aspiring leaders and agents of change who can develop solutions to emerging global economic and business challenges.
- Equip you with the practical tools and develop the skills to achieve your career goals in the public and private sectors or start your own business.
- Offer you the opportunity to interact with your colleagues easily and efficiently from wherever you are in the world, making use of the online learning technology.
- Encourage you to form an international network of people, both personal and professional.
Key Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, you should be able to:
- Acquire and apply knowledge in the essential business disciplines.
- Develop technical skills and use analytical methods in decision making to solve real-life business issues.
- Demonstrate managerial skills to operate globally.
- Expose yourself to a variety of perspectives and market insights.
- Effectively use new technologies in decision-making that reflect the way companies operate globally nowadays.
Delivery and Duration
- The OnlineMBA is delivered using an online learning environment and a variety of teaching resources including peer group activities in teams and self-study (minimum completion time based on a full-time basis is 18 months, 3 semesters).
- You can choose to complete your studies at a relaxed pace to suit your personal and professional commitments taking up to a maximum of three years.
- Program content is delivered by experienced in-house faculty through the University’s e-learning platform. TheOnlineMBA is totally paperless reflecting today’s business global environment
- The language of Instruction is Greek.
Occupational Profiles of the Graduates
Our MBA graduates will be able to work both in the private or public sector or start their own business. The MBA experience will give them the opportunity to develop skills that are as useful to an individual in a large or a small organization as to an entrepreneur starting their own business.
Is this the right program for me?
It is the ideal program for you if:
- You are an ambitious individual who, for a variety of reasons, cannot take significant time out of your job to study, does not wish to relocate or visit the University campus for classes several evenings a week but, at the same time, wish to accelerate your career or increase your employability.
- You want to have greater flexibility over how, when and where you study for your MBA.
- You are a highly motivated individual with leadership skills and good academic performance who can work independently as well as in groups using online tools.
- You are looking for a career change or making a transition from technical to managerial positions or interested in starting your own business.